Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Masking

On day 4 of the Clean and Simple 3 card class the homework was to create a card using a masking 3D illusion technique. I gave it whirl- not bad for a first try! Once again I had to alter my card because I got pink ink in the bottom corner of the card. My fix was to use some Distress Ink and the ink blending tool to lightly colour the edges.

Supplies:
2" heart cut from the Cricut Home Decor cartridge
re-positional adhesive to secure heart on card front
Inks: 
Stampin' Up- Crisp Cantaloupe, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Distress Inks- spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
Ranger Black Archival Ink
Stamps: unknown


Card 2
I managed to keep the card face clean this time :) I seem to have a fascination with purple lately. This is a fun card to make.

1 comment:

  1. Both stunning cards and I like the mixture of floral outline with a more opaque tiny flower...worked very well!

    ReplyDelete