Wednesday, March 19, 2014

combining inspirations

I love water colouring stamped images with Distress Inks. This card was inspired by  Joni's choice of colours and image for her submission to the Runway Inspired Challenge and the Tracing Images on the Clean & Simple 3 online card class.


Sorry the colour isn't quite true as it is a grey and dreary day here so I tried to "enhance" it on my iPhone . Instead of tracing a stamped image I stamped with metallic ink. This has numerous possibilities. More to follow :)

7 comments:

  1. Well done, Jennifer! Love the gel pen details and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - and I pretty sure I have this stamp! :) So vibrant, love the combo of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a stained glass image to ME! I love this. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete