Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clean and Simple Card Class

I signed up for another one of Kristina, Jennifer and Julie's card classes called Clean and Simple Cards (CAS). I have not been able to participate as much as I would like because my school assignments are dominating my time. I did however, manage to escape to my scrapping room for a few hours last night. Here is what I came up with.

This is the inside of the card. I have recently changed my thinking about the inside of cards; I like to embellish them as well.


1 comment:

  1. Just popping by to comment on your card; I'm another CAS Class-mate. Great job on this card! I, too, am a fan of adding some interest on the inside of the card. Haven't been able to try out these techniques much, as a busy two weeks, but the "life-time access" to the videos will help.

    ReplyDelete